19.2.10

Critique of the Week: The Vault


Friday afternoon, drivin' around on reading week, lookin' for my fix while listening to Nelly's 'Ride Wit Me' and unleashin' my ghetto-fabulousness while sippin' some tea... life doesn't get better.

I stopped by 'The Vault,' a store claiming to sell discounted and brand name sports apparel, and I was looking for shoes. I walked in and stopped twitching... my fix was appeased.

Rows of funky All-Star and Adidas sneakers, soccer cleats, casual Puma's, cute summer flats, even sexy rain boots. ;)

I came out with a pair of Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. collection sneakers for thirty bucks and a pair of long awaited olive green Tretorn rain boots for the same price!

As for the clothing, I didn't take the time to check but it looked pretty reasonable. So did the selection of brand name totes and accessories. So if you're looking for some great deals on great gear, check it out you fiend!

The Vault
946 Edgeley Boulevard,
Concord, ON L4K 4V4
vaultstyle.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment