23.5.10

Critique of the Week: San Sebastian

9 AM Sunday morning, scavenging through which carton of free-run eggs to throw into my basket when my attention veered to a large black rectangular stamp collected from the night's prior adventure.

Saturday May 22: Horseshoe Tavern.

And let me just say, what an awesome time... from the checkered dance floor to the grungy green room. I got to watch the first two bands perform: Paint and San Sebastian, both incredibly talented, fresh and energetic.

If you didn't happen to see San Sebastian get DIScovered on disBAND check 'em out yo! Not only are their mod-like, retro-pop, rock & roll tunes fun to party to, the guys themselves are super appreciative and chillin'... and OBVIOUSLY good looking.

So much so that I had to take out the ol' trusty Flip to get a piece of that action/ass recorded. Check it out!!...


http://www.myspace.com/wearesansebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment