16.4.10

Exhilaration...


Most feared, most needed.

Ever been home alone and felt the need to turn on the TV, or radio, iPod etc.? Cause it was too quiet? Kinda weird?

Or the need to make a comment on that oh so awkward date-silence? Gotta realllllly love those dude. Honestly those gotta be my fav (Shall me make out? Look in opposite directions? Talk about each other's middle names? Alrightyyyy then.).

Feeling empty is the most under-rated feeling out there. More of a rush for me personally.

Not knowing where your money's coming from, or what you're going to do today or 3 years from now and not giving two shits.

The feeling of being scared shitless and fearless at the same time: sky-diving... 24/7.

Yeee ha baby!!!!!!!

'Sooooo... my middle name has three letters and starts with the letter A... you guess.' Haha. Ohhhh yea. Does it get better then that? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment